Thursday, April 1, 2010

A most holy day has arrived!!

This day is a most auspicious day for people such as I.

For those of us who follow the Path and the Paradigm this one of our most Sacred of Days.

Yes today is April 1st. April Fools Day.

A day solely dedicated to the marvels of trickery and chicanery. Shills and Marks beware.

Though, don’t worry, you have nothing fear from me. As I practice the arts of Trickery and Grifting year round, I like to take this day off for rest and to admire the resonance of things. To look back upon the year and revel in my successes AND failures. I also use it to plan out my goals and schemes for the rest of the year.

Indeed you have a reprieve today from this Raven.

Though it could also be an elaborate ruse to get you to lower your guard just so I can strike with overwhelming force. Always keep in mind the truth. (~_-)?

Bless you all this day.

---

“May you all find enlightenment by being knocked into Outside awareness.” – C. Ritchie, one of my teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment