Monday, April 12, 2010

DreamLog – 4.10.10 - Mad Dog Down Below

Another Entry in the Dream Log.

Had a few interesting dreams this weekend. They are always rather interesting but I find I am getting better at recall too. One step closer to Lucid dreaming! This little dozy is named:

The Mad Dog Below

This one starts with me getting ready to leave work. But it had elements of when I would walk home from high school. Very odd. The entire scene was dusty colored overlay, like a black and white film but in shades of khaki, at least for the beginning. I remember leaving work in my changeable car and people being jealous. So they leave me behind as they flee from work.

I remember feeling really alone. My old lady love from High School was there trying to cross the street. She acted mad at me though, and refused to look at me or even talk to me.

So I start the changeable Car. This Car it seems changes into a Motorbike, then a suitcase, and then a bicycle. So I start peddling home. Not sure why since it could change. Or why I decided to peddle.

Weird thing is, I am peddling but its like I cant remember how to peddle, So I was stumbling in starts and tops for the longest time.

Then I was passing in a warped version of my old Tallahassee hood. But it was slumped like a crater and was covered by a huge thick tree canopy. Sunlight shown down into it at the breaks in cover like a dome.

I was thinking that it would be terrible if the entire world was devastated except for the part under the tree shield. I remember thinking the phrase, how terrible of you TL. Parochial.

On the way to the store I remember running into my old Best friend PL. It felt good to see him but he was indifferent too.

I peddle down a wooden stairway/bridge. As I pass down it I see that there are dead bodies hidden in the structure of the bridge. I reach out to tell PL but he is gone.

What is more. They are not dead. The bodies begin to move and yell at me as they were trying to hide. They were being chased. Then I am chased by something, it’s a big moving black wall, behind me like the fall of night.

Then I realize that my dog touches a body and I fear for some reason that it will change hi, so I slowly back down the wood stairs. Why I am running from the blackness, and then have a dog, and then even if I was running I was still on the stairs I don’t know. It didn’t make any sense.

---

Then the scene switches and I am in a Cupboard, FAAAAR off the ground. I look down and the Dog is below looking up at me. He is very Ferocios now and HUGE. And I think rabid or possessed.

He jumps up at the cupboard, but it is too high in the air..... far too high. Even still be gets about most of the way up. He keeps jumping up and trying to find purchase to get at me. Like jumping up on Tables and other things like the fridge far away. Oddly the scale seems too big for a mere kitchen.

Then I remember distinctly thinking that I had to find the thing/creature that cause him to change and kill it. What was it though? (Yes at this point it wasn’t anything to do with the wood walkway from before)

So I looked across at the other cupboard and I saw something black in a Hidden behind some bottles. I remember finding something heavy and seeing the shape and color of black feathers, like a crow. I throw the heavy thing and it hits it hard. The head of the bird deforming from the impact.

The Dog stops growling and jumping and begins to return to normal. Then I look over and the crow I hit but it has turned into a deformed headed black cat with a white chin. I remember distinctly looking for something heavy just in case I need to kill it again. Almost as if I didnt trust it. The dogs paws dug into the wood of the cupboard but he was changing back to normal and smaller. But well he had managed to jump up to my hiding spot now….. weirder.

Dream seemed reciprocal. Like it had looped into itself and stuff at the beginning of the dream happened at the end, though this could be a recollection based problem.

Well that’s it. See you all in the Dream Time again!

No comments:

Post a Comment