Tuesday, March 30, 2010

On Beauty of Booty

Well seems we are only 3 or 4 entries in and already I have reverted to talking about booty and my love of it.

Make no mistake commoners, I am a connoisseur of Booty. I find, in them, an artistic quality to be admired, cherished, and reported on. Like admiring the natural beauty of the Earth. The sun rising in the East. Well in addition to the factors of Maleness that do live within me (~_^)

This post is about my rating systems. Many Different factors go into the rating of booty. These factors are Curvature, Shelf Factor, Hip Ratio, Tension, Softness index, Coloration, Displacement, and Body Ratio.

As you can see, size does not come into this. Size does not matter in terms of good booty, a common mistake among rookie enthusiasts. Only the ratios and factors play a part in the governance of great booty. Of this the Booty may be Rated on a letter scale of S, A, B, C, F.

Curvature
(The measure of curve and shape of the booty. Width and Height included)

Shelf Factor

(This is the protrusion factor of the booty from the body, IE depth)

Hip Ratio

(This is the measure of the hip shape and support lended to the booty)

Tension
(This is an appearance factor, I’ve seen booties that look tight on first glance but are actually pillow soft to the touch. Some appear soft and weathered but are really hard. This factor accounts for it. Also includes considerations for dimples etc.)

Softness Index
(Simply deduced this is the factor that measures softness. NOTE: that is not to say Softness is good and Hardness is bad. It depends on the relative observers individuals tastes, and the individual booty when referenced to the other factors.)

Coloration
(This is not dealing with race, but more with pattering of the flesh in relation to the rest of the body, differs with each booty. It also is used to judge maintenance deficiency on the owner of the booty. IE: Bad Tans, and other general mismanagement)

Displacement
(Displacement judges the movement of the booty when the owner of that booty walks. Not just jiggle factor, but over all sway, balance, amount of displacement.)

Body Ratio
( This concerns the size of the booty in relation to the body carrying it. Not overall size mind you, but size in terms of the body. I have seen small supper skinny women with incredibly Shelf factors, or larger women with terrible curvature. I must admit I have been thinking of consolidating hip ratio into this factor)

There you have it this is all that goes into my rating system. Mind you each booty is a different animal altogether. Please have respect for them as they can be very dangerous. Especially in the wrong hangs.

And yes…. Though I will regret this. If you want to receive an official TL rating for your booty just send me a picture of it to my email at terror.and.love@gmail.com.

I guess I will have to do this job. It is my duty and it is my burden. (-_-)

No comments:

Post a Comment