Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Any of you have TV shows that you want me to NOT watch?


Mourning for the Fallen.


---

Yes, I am thee Black Cat of Television. Any show I watch and start to really like gets cancelled or only makes it to season 2. Over the years I have cause the death of some greats.

To this day I regret what I did to shows like 4400, Arrested Development Firefly, Wonderfalls, Sarah Conner Chronicles…. To name a few. I didnt really commit to watch Lost till the last 2 seasons so that made it out. Surprisingly BSG lasted a long time to, but that’s cause I stopped subscribing to cable, thus saving it. It was a miracle we got Space above and Beyond for as long as we did. Thanks for little miracles.

Sadly I had decided to start to watch Stargate Universe, just mearly decided to watch it. Alas its fate has been sealed as some of you now know.

I ask your forgiveness for these things. They weigh heavily on my soul.

If you have any shows you want me to NOT watch please email me @ terror.and.love@gmail.com.

Also let us take a moment of silence and offer up kind thoughts to those mighty heroes who have fallen because of my negligence.




Firefly
Arrested Development
4400
Deadzone
Space Above and Beyond
Freaks and Geeks
Dollhouse
Tick (Live Action series)
Flashforward
Pushing Daisies
The Riches
Party Down
Drive
Veronica Mars
Carnival
Wonderfalls
Dead Like Me
Huff
Life
Brisco County Jr. (Yes that was me even back then)
Wolverine and the X-Men
Rome
Invader Zim
Sleeper Cell
Knights of Propserity
New Amsterdam
Blade the Series
El Tigre
Greg the Bunny
Johnny Zero
Space Above and Beyond
American High
Book of Daniels
Stargate Universe

(Also I express sorrow that I didn’t watch Heroes sooner, I would have gladly given it a mercy killing)

No comments:

Post a Comment